More Recent Comments

Monday, February 05, 2007

Science Bloggers' Vow of Chastity

 
Some 60 bloggers have vowed to write only about science for an entire week. You can see how they're doing by checking out Just Science.

The rules for The Week of Science Challenge are fairly complicated but here's the bottom line.
It boils down to this:
- One week of science blogging and only science blogging.
- At least one post a day of pure science content.
- No blogging about anti-science -- no creationism, no anti-vaccination, no global warming denialists.

Just Science from February 5 through February 11.
Those are too much for me so I'm not rising to the challenge. I'm too old for abstinence but I'm happy to see how chaste everyone else is for this week. Good luck!

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

I dunno if this chastity thing is going to work.

It's just too much fun beating up on IDiots and other creationist retards.

Anyway, we'll see . . it'll be fun and interesting.

Bora Zivkovic said...

I'm just trying to add more science than usual, not to decrease anything else. I guess I am just not a "pure" science blogger...