More Recent Comments

Friday, April 05, 2013

Chris Hadfield and Barenaked Ladies: I.S.S. (Is Somebody Singing)

Ms. Sandwalk posted this on her blog and I just had to copy it. Here's Canadian astronaut Chris Hadfield, the current commander of the International Space Station, singing with Ed Robertson and the Barenaked Ladies band accompanied by the Scarborough Wexford Gleeks choir .

The song was written by Chris Hadfield and Ed Robertson.

You probably have to be Canadian to appreciate this but, what the heck, I'm posting it anyway. It combines science and the Barenaked Ladies. What more could you want?



2 comments :

Arek Wittbrodt said...

Wow!
Amazing piece of music!

I'm not Canadian, so I suspect I cannot fully appreciate this ;), but I like it anyway.

AllanMiller said...

Brilliant! Love the Barenaked Ladies.

Space duets becoming a tradition:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeC4nqBB5BM