More Recent Comments

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

A Primer on Skepticism

 
What more could you ask for than A Primer on Skepticism from Mike's Weekly Skeptic Rant? Here are some quotations from that posting to tempt you into reading the whole thing ....
If anyone can show me, and prove to me, that I am wrong in thought or deed, I will gladly change. I seek the truth, which never yet hurt anybody. It is only persistence in self-delusion and ignorance which does harm.
                                                Marcus Aurelius

The invisible and the non-existent look very much alike.
                                                Delos B. McKown

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Americans are suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're ok, then it's you.
                                                Rita Mae Brown


4 comments :

Don said...

I think the link is incorrect

Larry Moran said...

Thanks. Fixed it.

Anonymous said...

I seek the truth, which never yet hurt anybody

Well that is certainly false, especially if you're immoral or a criminal. But also if you're a truthful person outnumbered by liars and the ignorant.

Heathen Mike said...

Thanks for the link, Larry!