More Recent Comments

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Tangled Bank #94

 
The latest version of the Tangled Bank has been posted by Felicia Gilljam on Life before death [Tangled Bank #94].
Welcome to Tangled Bank #94! My name is Felicia and this is my blog, Life before death, in which I write about secularism, science and bees, with the occasional digression into other things. You may notice that there has been a bit of a gap in posting lately, but I’m back in the game now. Should anyone want to know more about myself (unlikely as that may seem), there’s an About link in the sidebar. But now, without further ado, let’s get on with the carnival!
For those who have difficulty submitting articles to Tangled Bank, let me remind you that you can mail URL's to host followed by the "at" symbol then tangledbank.net.


No comments :