More Recent Comments

Saturday, November 03, 2007

You poor Amercans ....

 
I love the wit and humor of Canadian Cynic. From time to time he comes up with some very funny lines. Today is one of those times [ Suddenly, the parallels are starting to creep me out].
You poor Americans -- you have a leader whose party doesn't even have a majority, who's submitting one vile bit of legislation and one horrendous nomination after another, and you have an "opposition" that just rolls over and plays dead on all of it. I feel so sorry for you. Now up here in Canada, we ... we ... um ... actually, never mind.

I should have thought about that argument a bit harder, really.

1 comment :

Harriet said...

I don't know if Halloween is celebrated in Canada. But the costume that will scare a Democratic Representative or Senator is a costume that looks like a BACKBONE.

"opposition". Sure. I wish.