More Recent Comments

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Creationism: Even the Blogging Tories Have Their Limits.

 
Canadian Cynic has an amusing posting about the John Tory creationism disaster [Creationism: Even the Blogging Tories have their limits]. As you may or may not know, Canadian Cynic is no fan of conservatives and has exposed their stupidity on many occasions.
You know, I've always wondered whether there was a right-wing position so indefensible, so appalling, so absolutely batshit crazy that even the Blogging Tories would finally pull up short, saying, "No, I don't think so. That's too stupid, even for us." And I believe we've finally found it.

God help us, even the usual suspects have finally had enough.
Read the list of Blogging Tories who have turned on John Tory for promoting creationism. I never thought I'd be proud of right-wing conservatives. Canadian Cynic is also impressed,
You know, with these signs of intelligent life over there, maybe -- just maybe -- I'll stop saying such snarky things about them.
Don't hold your breath.

No comments :