More Recent Comments

Friday, November 10, 2006

"Arrogant" Richard Dawkins Meets Ted Haggard

 


Watch Richard Dawkins interview Ted Haggard. Like all other liberal bloggers I'll put in the obligatory disclaimer about not wanting to gloat over Haggard's fall from grace. I'll be sure to mention that Haggard hypocrisy does not disprove the existence of God. I'll make all the right noises about not wanting to fall into the same trap as the Creationists who try to discredit evolution by associating it with evil doers.

Whew! Now that that's done, let's gloat for at least a few more days. :-)

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

When I first saw that clip I thought what a f-ing a##hole!
It just makes sense that he's a drug user who goes to male prostitutes.

Anonymous said...

It appears to me that Haggard has had Botox injection in his forehead, and maybe the does was too big.