More Recent Comments

Monday, March 05, 2007

Mendel's Garden for March

 
The latest edition of Mendel's Garden is up on Behavioral Ecology Blog. Read it at Mendel's Garden: March 5, 2007.

There are articles on sex, milk, and spiders. You can also read about the future of evolution, how to decipher genomes. and DNA fingerprinting. There's an interesting article about what molecular biologists should be doing but in order to see it you have to join MySpace and that ain't gonna happen in my lifetime.

I'm pleased that I was the only contributer who actually mentioned that famous monk, Gregor Mendel, in my submissions! I love religious scientists.

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Re "I love religious scientists"

Does this mean that Prof Moran loves Ken Miller?

Shalini said...

["I love religious scientists"]

Only when they probably didn't know better.