The people at Access Research Network have compiled a list of the best stories of 2009. These are stories that lend support to the idea that God exists and that he plays an important role in creation of the universe.
The stories are supposed to fall into two categories; anti-science stories that cast doubt on modern scientific explanations, and stories about evidence supporting intelligent design creationism.
Here's the list from: “The Key Darwin and Design Science News Stories of the Year”. Judge for yourselves how many fall into each of the two categories.
- The Modern Synthesis is Gone
- Cell Motors Work in Concert
- Early Large Galaxies Stun Cosmologists
- The Ida Hype and Bust
- Walking White Blood Cells
- Signature in the Cell
- Cells Use Cloud Computing
- Peppered Moths Oscillates Back to Gray
- Reverse Engineering Biological Designs
- Cambrian Explosion Continues to Challenge Materialistic Theories
- The Collectivist Revolution in Biology
- Failed Assault on Irreducible Complexity
- Intelligent Input Required for Life
- The Edge of Evolution Confirmed
- The Ardi Hype and Bust