More Recent Comments

Monday, February 12, 2007

Thinking Blogger Award

 
I won an award! It's called the Thinking Blogger Award. Thanks to Greg Laden for electing me.

I'd like to thank my agent, my loving wife, my wonderful children, and my mother. Most of all I'd like to thank God, without Him this blogger just wouldn't be the same.

The rules of the Thinking Bloggere Awards are [here]. According to the rules I have to nominate five other thinking bloggers—presumably ones that haven't already won. (This could get difficult very quickly.)

In alphabetical order, here are the five nominees for Thinking Blogger ...
Brian at Primordial Blog one of the newest thinkers in blogdom.

Carl Zimmer of The Loom who doesn't think enough. More blogging, Carl.

Jim Lippard of The Lippard Blog who thinks most of the time except when we disagree.

John Wilkins of Evolving Thoughts who perhaps thinks too much. But that's what philosophers do.

Monado a fellow Torontonian thinker at Science Notes who deserves more recognition.

2 comments :

Brian said...

Thanks for the nomination, Larry. I was feeling bummed about getting passed over for a Grammy last night, but this really made up for it.

The only problem is that half of the blogs you mentioned are ones that I wanted to nominate too.

Alex said...

Wrong thread, I know, but you haven't opened up the thread for Monday's Molecule.
Sorry.