More Recent Comments

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Do You Want the Terrorists to Win?

Wow! I've never scored this high on a test before. And I didn't even study, .... well, not very much.... Okay, so I crammed all night. But it was worth it.

Do you think the Prof will adjust the grades?

Your 'Do You Want the Terrorists to Win' Score: 98%

You are a terrorist-loving, Bush-bashing, "blame America first"-crowd traitor. You are in league with evil-doers who hate our freedoms. By all counts you are a liberal, and as such cleary desire the terrorists to succeed and impose their harsh theocratic restrictions on us all. You are fit to be hung for treason! Luckily George Bush is tapping your internet connection and is now aware of your thought-crime. Have a nice day.... in Guantanamo!

Do You Want the Terrorists to Win?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

I got a 100%. I'm guessing you responded to "A liberal is someone who hates America and is rooting for the terrorists, true or false?" with a plain-vanilla false instead of the appropriately cynical "We've sunk pretty low if we are even having this debate." Am I right?

Thanks for the link. And I hate it when Profs adjust grades. I go to a medium-sized state u. in Indiana, and grade inflation here is pandemic.

Anonymous said...

cbutterb said:-

I'm guessing you responded to "A liberal is someone who hates America and is rooting for the terrorists, true or false?" with a plain-vanilla false instead of the appropriately cynical "We've sunk pretty low if we are even having this debate." Am I right?

I suspect that Larry decided not to confess to having voted for Kerry in 2004, being as he's a Canadian national and probably broke all sorts of laws in so doing...

Larry Moran said...

I think that's it. PZ and the rest of you scored higher 'cause you voted for Kerry. I couldn't 'fess up to that particular bit of treason.