I think I can give reasonable answers to most of the questions except #3 and #6. Question #10 is hard and so is question #1. I'm not sure if James Lewis would like my answers. What do you think?
Notice that random genetic drift has recently penetrated the thick sculls of many creationists. That's pretty amazing. I wonder if they can explain it?
- What is a biological species? How does it differ from a variety? Give examples.
- How has Darwinian theory changed since Darwin? (Be specific.)
- Define the two criteria for "Darwinian fitness."
- What are "Darwin finches?" Where are they found?
- What is the function of HOX genes?
- What is meant by "ultra-conservation" in evolution? Give two examples.
- Give an example of a recent evolutionary change in humans, within the last 10,000 years.
- What is parallel evolution? Give an example.
- What is meant by "genetic drift"?
- Why are there two sexes in most species?