More Recent Comments

Friday, September 25, 2009

SEED Magazine

 
The last issue of SEED magazine was published in June. Since then, I've been scanning the shelves of my local convenience stores looking for the latest informative article by PZ Myers and the latest fuel for complaints about the quality of science journalism.

No luck so far. According to the SEED website ...
We are currently finishing an exciting redesign that will be on press this fall. This will also be our first issue with the new tagline.
This sounds ominous. Is the print version of SEED dead?


3 comments :

Bayesian Bouffant, FCD said...

Yes, I read somewhere that Seed is now web-only.

The latest online edition of Seed Magazine (you all know it's gone to an all-digital format, right? You should be reading it regularly)..

PZ Myers said...

Yeah, print is dead. It's very sad. Seed Media is doing well, and they're probably doing even better after cutting out the dead trees.

Mel said...

Ugh, that's awful. I hate spending my entire day in front of the computer -- I love coming home and flipping through the REAL pages of a good magazine. I thought they were going to start sending out the hard copies again once they finished the redesign, but I guess not. Wonder if they'll refund my subscription $$?