The video of his first talk is: "What Are the Limits of Darwinism?". Here's his second talk entitled "Evidence of Design from Biology." There were about 100 people in the audience. I'd guess that half of them were supporters and half were skeptics.
Here's the summary of his talk.
- Design is not mystical. Deduced from physical structure of a system
- Everyone agrees aspects of biology appear designed
- There are structural obstacles to Darwinian evolution
- Grand Darwinian claims rest on undisciplined imagination
- Bottom line: Strong evidence for design, little evidence for Darwinism