New Scientist published an article on Science and art: Still two cultures divided?.
The journal invited six people to comment on the two cultures. Here's the list ....
- Stefan Collini is a professor of literature and intellectual history at the University of Cambridge. He edited The Two Cultures (1993, CUP)
- Susan Haack is a professor of philosophy and a professor of law at the University of Miami, Florida
- Harry Collins is professor of sociology at Cardiff University in the UK
- Mary Midgley is a philosopher and writer
- Sandra Harding is a philosopher and professor of education at the University of California, Los Angeles
- A. C. Grayling is a professor of philosophy at Birkbeck, University of London
Good point. A classic demonstration of the two cultures in action.